Wednesday, June 15, 2005

He's Poor??

Reporters and especially our Liberal joke of a senator, Joe Biden, must think we are stupid. In todays edition of the News Journal there was a front page article with the headline stating that Senator Carper was rich, while Joe Biden was just an average guy. What? The article went on to list all of Carpers assets such as a farm he just purchased in North Carolina and other land acquisitions, and the related Liability etc. They state that Carper is worth 1.3 Million to 3.5 Million dollars. Then they tell Bidens story and basically say nothing except that he has is worth about $50,000 to $300,000. Again... what? Who are they kidding? I know when I was growing up in the Pike Creek Valley and Limestone hills area of northern Delaware that Joe Biden lived in a town named Hockessin. Today, I believe he lives in Greenville. I'm writing this late because I've just spent several hours attempting to find one ounce of information on either where Biden actually lives specifically. They only list Wilmington, which is a generalization for northern Delaware. I then tried to find something in the county land use databases, and found nothing. My last attempt was to actually read the whole financial disclosure, and see what all was said and see if real estate values were listed. I could not find anything on any senator in regards to their financial disclosures. I find this irritating and disturbing. I can tell you that if Biden still lives in Hockessin, his home alone would be in the half million to 1 million dollar or more range to start. If I am correct in that he now resides in Greenville, the posh-est area in the county, home to corporate executives, politicians, doctors etc., then his home would be worth a minimum of 1 million dollars on up to 3 or 5 million dollars. Real estate in northern Delaware is outrageous, and those two towns are home to the highest values. My modest 2600 square foot home in New Castle is worth $350,000. So, Biden is menaing to tell us that he is worth a maximum of $300,000? If so he is a bald faced liar. He'd have to be driving a 1975 Vega and living in a shack, which is not the case. So this begs the question. He is lying through his teeth about simple financial details, whats he doing on the job and when he speaks publically about the president, Gitmo, the War on Terror, or other issues? As I've said before, Biden needs to go. He is so far left as to be useless and obstructive. Its time for him to go and retire. He now has lost all credibility through his own actions and lies. I think its time for the people of Delaware to vote in someone with integrity, and who is willing to tell the truth and actually make progress on the job. Hopefully a republican......